Who We Are
BizELife is 501 (C)(3) charitable organization whose vision is seeing millions of individuals, professionals, and businesses successfully aligned to their purpose and strengths to deliver excellence in their community and contribute to the US economy.
What We Do
Our mission is to provide an education and engagement platform for individuals and businesses to plan, build and deliver their foundational wealth (internal and external) that is aligned to their life, work or business.
Who We Serve
We serve individuals and businesses who want to innovate and deliver aligned solutions in the New Economy through their strengths, purpose and service to their community.
We are fulfilling a need in the marketplace that is challenged by the wave of change in technology, social order, and economics. There is a need for customization, clarity in branding, and adapting to currrent and future needs.
A new report from the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM), sponsored by Babson College and Baruch College, finds that 27 million working-age Americans--nearly 14 percent--are starting or running new businesses.
The Alarming Shortage Figures on Tradesman: In 2014, Manpower Group spoke to over 37,000+ employers in 42 countries to look at the extent to which they are having difficulty finding the right talent and what jobs are the most difficult to find. 36% of all employers have reported difficulties filling jobs; 54% of those employers experience a medium-to-high impact on their ability to meet the needs of clients
- 66% of high school students enroll in higher education, but only 35% of future jobs will require a 4-year+ degree.
- 20% job growth in the PHCE industry is expected in the next 10 years; 58 is the average age of electricians in Boston; 60% turnover in trades employees is expected over the next 10 years
How BizELife Makes an Impact:
- We EMPOWER people to be successful according to their purpose and aligning to their VMOST (Vision, Mission, Objectives, Strategy & Tactics);
- We OFFER alternative ways for people to pursue success without incuring lengthy and costly traditional education programs.
- We PROVIDE the means for our members to create their own aligned brand/reputation landing page and business website.
- We BUILD a collaborative community for our members to share their strengths and compete effectively;
- We INVEST in growing a generation of skillful and quality freelancers, tradesmen and business owners to meet the changing social and economic needs of the 21st century.
Be a BizELife Member
- As a member, you have access to BizELife platform to start, build and grow your personal brand significance and business success.
- As a member, you qualify to be a BizELife Vendor Partner to offer your services/products to our individuals, professional and entrepreneur community.
- As a member, you can apply for BizELife Perpetual Education Fund toward your educational, professional or business needs.
- As a member, you can access discounted rates from our Vendor Partners for all your professional development and business needs.
- As a member, you are contributing to BizELife mission to reach more people to get aligned to their strengths and make a positive impact in their communities. It is also a tax deduction or an AZ tax credit to you.
Be a Strategic or Vendor Partner
- Our Strategic Partners are the trade and educational organizations who provide access, resources and support for BizELife to seek and develop individuals to become successful professionals or business owners.
- Our Vendor Partners provide the essential education, professional skills, and resources for our members to compete and thrive effectively in an ever changing marketplace.